Re: [NTLK] Grudge match

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 23:45:23 EST

Only the fastest and strongest will survive...since I have 'four'
AMP2KU's...I RULE!!!...plus my sixteen backup units(these are my
'DeltaForce')!
------------------
><< > Bring out the Steel Cage!
>
>Thunderdome! Thunderdome! Thunderdome! >>
>
>We could throw Palms and Winces at each other.
>Then is an evil twist I force Victor to sit and hand write the Bible in
>graffiti strokes.. He collapses from frustration even before he finishes
the
>Old Testament..... he reacts in horror as I exit the dome. They fear me
now!

>Winner again and still king of eastern newtonia
>
>Rich
>two PDAs enter and only one comes out

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!