Re: [NTLK] Grudge match

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 18:41:54 EST

on 11/7/01 11:48 PM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

>=20
> Nobody will probably mind, but I guess I'm signing off of this list soon,
> way too much crap lately, sorry, but I had to speak my mind here.
>=20
>=20
> Robert Benschop
>=20
>=20
> P.S.
> I paid the funds for www.newtontalk.net, maybe somebody else want to
> register www.rambling.com so that we could move all of the off topic post=
ers
> that keep rambling over there ?

I agree I've been experiencing way to many threads that I just ignore. Thi=
is getting absurd. If you have to run an off topic thread/rant then maybe
we should start making sure EVERYONE has [OT] in the subject, then I can
just filter those directly to trash, like I did with the iPod rants.

Thanks for reading this semi-off topic rant.

Andr=E9