Re: [NTLK] Webxpress question.-Reply-To

From: jeff kisseloff (j.kisseloff_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 10:53:03 EST

I'm not using my desktop mac, and since I don't have my newton always
hooked up to my
phoneline, I'm not interested in regularly scheduled collections. Just
when I want to download a site, I want to do it. I tried it again
several times last night and got the connection slip, but if it did
store what I downloaded, I just have no
idea where it is. I hate feeling like an idiot. I get that enough with
my work.