Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun!  Kirk or Picard?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 01:13:04 EST

on 07/11/01 18:40, Bill davis newton at newton_at_mail.ecity.net wrote:

> Woops, sorry, try www.maximonline.com (Maxim is the name of the
> magazine)
> - Bill

Hmmmm, 2 articles and not a single picture!

-Laurent.

casting the runes n.: What a guru does when you ask him or her to run a particular program and type at it because it never works for anyone else; esp. used when nobody can ever see what the guru is doing different from what J. Random Luser does. Compare incantation, runes, examining the entrails; also see the AI koan about Tom Knight in "Some AI Koans" (Appendix A).