Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun! Kirk or Picard?

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 00:56:18 EST

> Kirk was nothing without Spock, at least Picard could think for
> himself.......and he never needed a
> bigger uniform as the series went on :-P
>

> Andy

It seems to me that it was Kirk who devised the whole pretending to die
scheme in the episode where they must fight to the death. I also seem
to remember that Spock was totally oblivious to the plan and found it
highly illogical. At least when it came down to throwing punches Kirk
had los huevos.

Christopher Plummer
plumcakes_at_mac.com

"Eat up Martha"