Re: [NTLK] Possible use of vCalendar to communicate dates

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:45:17 EST

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 13:48, John Whitehead wrote:
[snip]
> The two emails are clearly different, but it wouldn't take much to write
> something capable of translating one into the other (in both directions).
> There'd then be the problem of putting away an email into the Dates app, but
> I'm sure that's documented somewhere (Entourage obviously responds to the
> MIME header and copes with invitations accordingly).

Just thought I'd take a minute off from Jolene Blalock, brand loyalty,
AppleTalk, communism, and so forth (lots of which was my fault, too...)
to mention that this is a really good and constructive idea and
shouldn't get lost in the noise.

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs