Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:19:12 EST

I remember my decision to buy NeXT in 1991 was based on its ability to run
cut-n-pastable windows for Unix, X, Mac, DOS, and Win3.0(?) all at the same
time... I could put all the crap I had generated on various platforms after
6 years in grad school onto one machine and take it with me. I still have
the slab, although it is gathering dust now, I only boot it to decypher
strange attachments that my Mac or PC can't fathom... nice to see some of
the OS resurrected in OSX tho.

Another Steved product, purchased just before the event. Sigh.

Paul F.