[NTLK] Star Trek: The Off-Topic Digression

From: Alexandre Enkerli (aenkerli_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 15:52:29 EST

Man!
I got behind on NTLK for a couple of days so I missed the beginning of
this OT thread. How did it get started? Please tell me it's not because
of my post on the "ideal PDA"!!!

BTW, for those who don't know, McGill University now has a hall named
after Shatner. Apparently, it started out as a joke by the student
association and got accepted by the administration.
So, as a Montrealer, I guess I should vote for Kirk...

Anyway, I stand by my wish for a fully voice-controlled PDA.

Alex, in Montreal