Re: [NTLK] MAD (Was: newtontalk Digest V1 #320)

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 03:23:44 EST

Just checking - we all know that, in this time of the 'twilight years' of a
'long dead' platform - THESE GUYS ROCK, right?
-MP3 player (possible streaming audio)
-ATA driver
-Newt VNC
-Waba
-Newton Audio Player

Hopefully soon
- wireless networking........

Guys, this is all pretty cool stuff.......made more so by the fact that none
of these people is _ever_ going to get back the $$ for the time they've
invested - whatever they charge.

Thank you all.

-D