Re: [NTLK] Hitler, Hitler, Die Die Die! ( was LOTR, et al. )

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 22:15:10 EST

> Its an old joke. It is that all argument threads descend until someone
> calls someone else hitler or someone invokes objectivism or ayn rand.
>
> so the corollary is that by saying hitler or ayn rand you can stop a
> discussion. :)
>
> -sv

On the MEDIEVA-List that I am on the mere mention of the the word Reagan
or Clinton will get you banned instantly no questions asked.

And since I haven't posted yet all month: I plan on downloading LOTR and
I have never bought a copy of the book so there. I suppose I could get
it from a library and that would be the same thing. I bet both Hitler
and Ayn Rand would have taken a free copy of LOTR if they had a chance.