Re: [NTLK] Java 'n stuff

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 21:06:36 EST

One of the mainstream uses of Java is in the
weblanguage Cold Fusion.
Most of the higher functions in Cold Fusion are
actually Java Classes. Probably the reason you've
never seen or recognized any usefull Java is because
all the good stuff is server side java and it happens
with no interaction from you the end user.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> wrote:

<snip>
> So,
> as I said, I have yet to see anything useful done in
> Java. I suppose the
> sort of things done in Java are used in corporations
> and such, and don't fit
> into the mainstream?
> --
> -Jon Glass
> Krakow, Poland
> <mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
> <mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...