Re: [NTLK] Dongle Port Broken

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 18:27:19 EST

Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net) wrote:

> Marco Mailand, isn't there a character set such as keycaps that you can
> use to make your 'many greetings' be spelled the proper, German way.

There's a problem with the list server in that it can't interpret MIME
encoded mail. As soon as you use German umlauts or other characters
outside the ASCII range, the mail will be MIME encoded and as a
consequence look rather ugly. That's also the reason why I spell my name
wrong in my signature. Some list servers don't suffer from this problem,
but this one does.

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de