Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes troubles

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 03:12:46 EST

> Has anyone hand any experience with voicenotes? I got it, installed it,
> but it seems to cause all sorts of trouble.
Same for me and finally I dropped the idea of using it as music player. It
did all sorts of silly things beside dozens of error messages and it had to
be registered not only with the owner name but also with the device S/N. I
sold this device and now I'm lost, just another dozen of bucks wasted
( VN was good as start and I expected more features like cut, paste and
other editing functions but as the Newton was dropped the developers of VN
dropped all activities too. As sad as the whole Newton story...

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing