Re: [NTLK] Typing Tutorial for e-Mate?

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 21:44:06 EST

>Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 15:40:31 -0400
>From: Mark Rollins <mark_at_mrollins.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] Typing Tutorial for e-Mate?
>

>I know I could search and search, but I thought it would be better to go
>"straight to the horses' mouths" so to speak.
>
>Does anyone know of a typing tutorial software for the e-Mate?
>--

Mark,

There used to be TWO different apps out:

        UltraKey by Bytes of Learning
and
        Type to Learn by Sunburst.

Both are no longer available, BUT I recently had eMail contact with Steve
Grosmark (the programmer for TTL) and he promised to "see what he can do"
within the next few weeks. Stay tuned...

BTW: It might be that UltraKey is still available through the "Support"
address of Bytes of Learning, if you ask them nicely. Last time I contacted
them, they wanted something like $25 for this discontinued and unsupported
product. I'd like to have a copy for my daughter (8 yrs) but I thought that
$25 was too much.

Try your luck.

Otto

*****