Re: [NTLK] Newtons and School

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 07:38:11 EST

Have you tried 'SuperNotePad' from standalone.com ?

Have you tried 'NiftyDrop'?

Have you tried 'I-backdrop'(spelling???)-this one has a 'peg-board' effect.
 You 'peg' individual notes(any size, even overlap) on a blank backdrop.
------------------
>> I have used my Newton uMP2000 for note taking in school and, in fact,
>>> this is mainly why I bought the machine. And, while the unit seems ideal
>>> for this task, especially with the size of the screen, I have had
trouble
>>> with filing multiple notes on the unit. I have tried to use both the
>>> default Notepad with BigNotes, as well as Hypernewt, yet nothing seems

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!