Re: [NTLK] Demographics

From: Schneider, Stefan (Stefan.Schneider_at_vodafone.com.au)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 18:46:17 EST

Stefan Schneider, 29... Born in the US, living in Sydney... GdEE in
Electronics and Telecom Engineering, CCNP 2.0, CCIE 1.0 (Obsolete thanks to
Cisco :), LCNE, NCRE... (Obviously working on telecoms)

First PDA: HP Omnigo 100
First Newton: MP 110 (To replace my omnigo as I gave it to my then wife)
Last Newton Owned: Accelerated MP 2100 with all the niceties (Ambicom
Ethernet Card and an Intel 16MB Flash Card) currently used as my
webpad/notepad
Current PDA (Or the one I'm using the most): Compaq iPAQ 3660, was forced
that route by my company, not bad, but it's no Newton (And it'll never beat
my green friend!!!)
Newtons Owned: MP110, MP130, MP2100
My two only wishes: A color newton with a slightly smaller size and a
development environment for Unix

That's it... database me Danno! ;]

Stefan

This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. "
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any "
mistransmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence
if you are not the intended recipient.

except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to
be the views of Vodafone.