[NTLK] Preader for the Seimens Pocket Reader

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 15:30:12 EST

I would like to put in a good word about Eric Schneck.

Only this week I picked up a Seimens Pocket Reader at a local computer
store. While the device is basic compared with some of the current models
offered for handheld scanning and OCR, it works great for my needs and
Eric's PReader software for the Newton is great.

Thanks Eric for making this device 5 times more valuable to me than it would
be otherwise!

Ken Whitcomb