Re: [NTLK] Star Trek Device / Camera

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 13:05:05 EST

>>On 11/3/01 @ 2:37 AM, Sushi wrote:
>>
>>It also makes me laugh to see just again,
>>how far ahead Apple was with the Newt.
>>
>On 11/4/01 @ 2:39 AM, Marco Mailand wrote:
>
>You could laugh about it? I could cry about what
>engineering results they've trashed. What an
>arrogance...

I laugh to hide the pain...as they say, humor is a good way to overcome
adversity.

It was a sad day when the Newt platform was killed. So much potential
gone to waste. Will the Newt be resurected? Who knows?! I hope so.

One thing is for sure, the new Apple under SJ keeps things close at hand.

Just look at the iPod. Who knew about it 6, 3 or even 1 month before it
was released?

If a new Newt is introduced, I am sure that it will come as a surprise to
the community.

...I like surprises! :-)

Sushi