[NTLK] [announce] This Old Newt November Issue

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 11:20:21 EST

This month we have gotten around to updating the Price Guide.

The FAQ is updated and intergrated into our site search.

This Months Quizzlet is an idea we got from a post on NTLK. We will update
ever few days. The Newton Demographics poll.

Our Links pages are updated throughout the month. You can sign up and get
mail whenever we add items.

This Months feature is "Adi's life without a Newt" Check out this Newton
Users experience with a Plam device.

Newtie Award Nominations will be comming soon. Start thinking about who you
think should win!!

Go Blue!!

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.