Re: [NTLK] Recommendations regarding MP2000 <> Windows PIM sync?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 12:03:13 EST

on 11/2/01 5:18 AM, Peter K. Sanner at psanner_at_mac.com wrote:

> i am curious what you guys out there would recommend to use to do a sync
> with outlook 2000 (? any better idea) and my MP2000. Does this work via
> Ethernet too?

I'm surprised that none of our (supposedly) numerous Windoz user hasn't
replied to your message yet. There are, I think, a couple of solutions for
Outlook. I'm not sure for Outlook 2000, but I think that products like
LookOut and another one were able to synchronize Outlook on the PC with a
Newton.

Now, probably somebody in the knowing will come up with more information...

-Laurent.

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In
the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and
benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see
h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and
LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.