Re: [NTLK] USB to dongle. (was Smaller form factor for a newton)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 06:39:54 EST

on 02-11-2001 12:06, Pascal Mass=FCn at pascal.massun_at_skynet.be wrote:

> I checked the Newton FAQ and there are a couple of combo cards.
> But seconds thoughts could let me go for a ethernet only card.
> If you have any suggestions of where to buy I'd greatly appreciate it.

I think this the best deal I've seen on the list lately:

on 22-05-2001 2:07, Greg Sahli at sahlgre_at_iit.edu wrote:

 Thought I'd check out the places I looked at when I got my Dell-labelled
 3com 589 PC card.
=20
 Here's the best deal I found. It's a 3com 3c589d card which -IS- MP2K and
 emate compatible -- for US$14.00 plus shipping (their part number NET008)!
=20
 http://www.computer-show.com/Frames/index.asp?CartId=3D5882153ZDFBT94
=20
 Despite the poor product profile, I know this is a 3c589d because I emaile=
 for more info today. At last glance, they have 229 in stock, which is just
 3 less than this morning.
=20
 I hope this keeps many of you from wasting money at eBay!!!