Re: [NTLK] NCU Query

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 13:46:02 EST

on 11/1/01 1:56 PM, Chris Searles at csearles_at_netcologne.de wrote:

> Thanks for your answer. Does it make a big difference IN WHAT DIRECTION
> you sync the repeating meetings, i.e. if you enter them in Palm Desktop
> first and synchronize with your Newton and then later delete such
> meetings in Palm Desktop and synch again with your Newton, will the
> Newton recognize the changes made better than when changing them in the
> Newton first and then synching from the Newton to Palm Desktop?

That is where the problems begin. It seems that the more you modify a
repeating meeting, the worse it gets. :-) I use repeating events for those
things that I don't expect to change--birthdays and holidays mostly. Since
I've been doing this for years, I don't remember exactly what happens, only
that it's bad, very bad. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland