Re: [NTLK] October 2001 List Stats

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 12:38:04 EST

on 11/1/01 12:02 PM, Filmer, Paul E. at pfilmer_at_nsf.gov wrote:

> I think Laurent actually wins if you add up his two addresses...

Thanks Paul! It's good to see that some people will recognize your effort!
That was what I was just about to report to Victor. He needs to improve the
script (if possible) to consolidate posts coming from the same person but
posted under different email addresses...

-Laurent.

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes
willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian
format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI
problem.