Re: [NTLK] NPDS question

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 11:04:30 EST

        I get exactly the same messages, including the "already registered"
error, even with error reporting turned off.

        I also get dropped connections on restart, so the server thinks it's
connected, and then sits there quite happily, never resetting because there
is no activity to foul things up. I still think that there is something to
do with the load/launch order and the Internet cxn.

        Paul F.