Re: [NTLK] NCU Query

From: Michael C. Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 07:35:58 EST

About repeating meetings,

Chris Searles at csearles_at_netcologne.de wrote:

> Is there an elegant
> work-around for this or do I have to go back and make such alterations in
> Palm Desktop by hand?

elegant? No. I actually get around this by doing the painful move of
creating an individual meeting for each repeat. Yep, that means tapping the
routing button, duplicate, scribbling out the "copy," changing the date, and
so on. That synchs, no problem. It's just a pain in the rear, anything but
elegant, and a bit of a kludge for a problem that I've never heard anyone
address better...

--
Michael
wittmannmichael_at_mac.com