[NTLK] Dead 120 / 130 wanted

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 04:50:08 EST

Does anyone (preferably in the UK) have a Newton 120 or 130 with a
broken screen that they will part with? I have a 110 and would like to
upgrade it, as far as I can make out the 110 screen is the same as the
120 and similar to the 130 (but without the backlight and matt
finish).
I love the 110, but not having os2 is really limiting.
Please let me know if you have anything suitable and how much you want
for it. (on or off list)
Ben.