[NTLK] AW: AW: IR and NOKIA

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 02:08:25 PDT

Hello Robert,

> So what protocol does NokiaNames use ?

I have no idea, but it seems to be another one (simplified).
I have a Nokia 6210 and I am very interested in a solution to use the built in modem with my MP2k1.
At the moment I stuck having no serial data cable.
The want to have more then $50 for a very simple data cable, what I am not willing to pay.

I still have not tried NokiaNames, but I will do it soon.

Johannes