[NTLK] Questions...

From: krel (krel0_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 20:40:12 PDT

Hello,
I have 2 questions
i recently had my newton repaired by apple and lost my backup (But did they
sure did a good job) That's ok, i didn't need anything on it anymore anyway,
but i lost Obex, my love, my only means into the outside world and i can't
find my serial anywhere. Would anyone be so kind as to share theirs with me
offline? Thanks
the other question: do you need some kind of external charger to use the
rechargeable battery from powerwarehouse.com? It sounds just super.
    -krel