Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #32

From: Don (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 17:49:03 PDT

>>> From Laurent Daudelin:
>>>
>>> "To arrange the repair, ... (Details for the USA)
>>
>> Except that the Memphis Repair Center seems to be closed. The Newton repairs
>> seem to be handled by the same center that does monitor repairs. I don't
>> remember exactly where it is, and less a phone number for it.

Let me get this straight...MY Newton craps out on me AND NOW after all these
years...the repair center is shut down?!?! GREAT.
I have removed all cards, battery, and unplugged it. I will wait till the
morning (mourning) to try the brain wipe. Lucky for me I did a complete
backup the day before the meltdown.
Any other ideas are welcome. Man, I miss that green guy...
Thanks,
Don