[NTLK] Abandonware News: Clarity

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 16:06:55 PDT

Hi,

I have some news on the "abandonware front": I was able to contact the
author of Clarity (the classroom management tool for the eMate and MP2x00).
He is willing to rebuild the pkg as an unlocked version - and make it
available for free or a donation. Since he's quite busy at this time it
might take him a while to get around to it but he promised to get it done.

More news to follow as it becomes available.

Otto