Re: [NTLK] Help

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 10:28:51 PDT

Better Yet:
What's the Newton ID?
The serial # could be removed but the NID
is in silicon.

Might be closing the gate after the horse
has bolted for Chris, but I would urge you
all to note your NID now.

It will positively ID your unit.

Remember to check your ID after sending to
Apple for repair. If they change the MLB, the
ID will change.

Hope you get it back Chris. :(

Regards,

David Humphreys