Re: [NTLK] ATA News

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 06:34:49 PDT

Hi Paul,

As one who is really excited about this driver and will be first in line
to purchase it, I really appreciate these updates. Looking at the IBM
Microdrive and Toshiba PC Card drives just makes a fellow's mind wander
at the possibilities.

Having said that, take your time and do what you think is best for
version 1.0. In other words (I can't believe that I am saying this) take
your time to complete it the way you want. Your ATA driver is going to
be one significant addition to the Newton family of great apps.

Thanks again for the update!

Sushi