Re: [NTLK] ISO: Astrology SW for MP

From: T. J. Wise (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 22:10:37 PDT

No, that would be astronomy. Astronomy is about the study of objects
and matter outside the earth's atmosphere and of their physical and
chemical properties. Astrology is about: the divination of the
supposed influences of the stars and planets on human affairs and
terrestrial events by their positions and aspects.

I seek the later, not the former. Thanks for trying!!