[NTLK] Upgrades Are $75.00 While Supplies Last

From: David Watson (drnewton_at_kc.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 09:28:02 PDT

Yes, you read correctly !

MP2000 Upgrades are now $75.00 ( plus return shipping ) while supplies last.

I had announced the price change a couple weeks ago, just prior to the NewtonTalk2 - NewtonTalk.net transition.

Note: This week marks my 3 year anniversary of providing the MP2000 Upgrade.

MP2000 owners, if you want to upgrade to 2100 level performance, contact me NOW.

I doubt that I'll be ordering more D-RAM.

Best Regards,
David Watson

drnewton_at_kc.net
http://www.kc.net/~drnewton