Re: [NTLK] MP130 and Modem Gateway?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 06:00:50 PDT

on 6/22/01 11:37 AM, countless monkeys randomly typing on behalf of Roman
Tarnovetsky at romantic_at_arvotek.net miraculously produced:

> Hey Presence,
> I have Bridge v1.8 on a MP2000. Should I get the pkg to unna or try
> sending it to you. Roman

Please, send a copy to UNNA. If that's gonna work better for some of us,
particularly those where the only nationwide access is AOL (that is, if even
this older version isn't screwed up by AOL...)

- Eric.