Re: [NTLK] Two questions

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 01:34:56 PDT

on 25-06-2001 5:40, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Does she mean sending items that are already in the Outbox? Because I've
> never had to select things before sending them; doing a Send->SimpleMail
> has always sent all items by default. If she's talking about routing
> multiple items from another app into the Outbox, that's another story.

Sorry, wasn't clear there.

To avoid having making contact with ISP for every mail we set the option for
sending email for 'now' or 'later' and she chooses 'later' thus routing them
to the Outbox.
Now my logic would be that you hit Select All and send them off all at once
but that doesn't seem to work, (still have to do one by one manually)
so I wondered if there's anything that I overlooked.

Robert Benschop