Re: [NTLK] List Stats

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 02:24:00 PDT

on 24-06-2001 2:28, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

>> Cool to have these back, sort of like the old stats that Sean used to post
>> once a week.
>
> Actually, what I think I will do is instead of post them on the web, mail
> them out once a month at the end of each month. Listar creates monthly
> archive files, so this is just the easiest for me, although I could
> probably hack my script up so that it does it week by week :)

Cool, BTW, my mistake, Sean did it once a month and that would be enough.
Also I think to have it on the web is enough, there's enough traffic as it
is (was away for a couple of days for work and I'm wading through almost 400
posts here, who needs more proof that PN was rotten over quite a period
already.....)

Robert Benschop