[NTLK] Back again...

From: zbir_at_urbanape.com
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 20:01:21 PDT

Hey, all. Back on the list after some soul searching. I'm still without a
Newton, though I'm seriously considering a 2100 I've seen floating
around. Haven't had a chance to look through the new list archives
( can't believe the list went down for a while ).

Playing with Mac OS X on my iMac, and wondering how other Newt owners are
acclimating to the new OS.

me = { 'name' : 'Zachery Bir', 'email' : 'zbir_at_urbanape.com',
       'voice' : '(804) 353-3742', 'url' : 'http://www.urbanape.com/' }