Re: [NTLK] Uh, Info-Newt? (was: Source for new MP2K Batteries (!))

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 17:57:41 PDT

>On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Bill Davis wrote:
>
>> Since I haven't been actively updating Info-Newt for a number of months
>> now, I pointed that out and asked him if he was SURE he really wanted to
>> advertise on my site. I haven't heard back either. I took that to mean
>> "no"....
>
>Speaking of that, Bill, I get the feeling you've been a little too busy to
>update Info-Newt, eh?

Yes. Also, I'm really not using my Newton much anymore. I still use it
for a few things, but I've mostly replaced it with a HandEra 330 PalmOS
unit (and a Palm IIIx before that.) I've named the HandEra 330
"Mini-Newt". Pretty nifty little unit with so many similarities to a
miniaturized 2100 it's kinda scary. Made by a company right here in Des
Moines, Iowa, USA, about a block from where I work.

I may revive the site sometime, and expand it to cover Apple-related PDA
and portable computing issues, both Newton and other stuff (PalmOS,
PowerBook laptop, etc.) since I use all of 'em. I'll probably change the
name though (I've got some good domain names in mind...)

 - Bill