[NTLK] eMate memory upgrades?

From: John Venzon (jvenzon_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 16:28:12 PDT

Folks,

Since I MUST have the 4 meg upgrade for my eMate. Are there enough of us on
the list to contract some company to do a run for us? I've posted this same
request to the eMate list, and thought I'd try it here.

I've emailed a couple of memory makers about this posibility, but haven't
heard back. I've noticed that on eBay, 18004memory has auctioned a bunch of
them off, making me believe they are sitting on a bunch of old stock.
Wishful thinking, perhaps....

On their website, I saw a 10 meg module listed. Anyone have one of these?

I'll post more as I find out. If folks are worried about clogging the list,
you can email me directly, but perhaps others would like to know who else
needs this.

If not, is there anyone on the list who'd like to sell me one?

Thanks,
John Venzon
jvenzon_at_earthlink.net