Re: [NTLK] Source for new MP2K Batteries (!)

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 11:47:59 PDT

On 6/23/01, Sean Luke quoth:

>http://www.powerwarehouse.com

Well, not new so much as in Apple new, but third party new. I vaugely
remember someone saying they weren't quite as good a fit as the
originals, and I'm not sure what the mAh rating was. But they are
new, they do work, and he seems to be a steady source, so this is
indeed good news.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else with a Newton webpage get an
email from this guy wanting to advertise? He sent one to both my
pages and both of my email accounts. Very spam like.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com