[NTLK] SER-001: Two swings, Two HITS!!

From: Richard G. DAVIS (msys1_at_charter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 13:26:31 PDT

Well, I purchased two of the SER-001 adapters that adds a DIN-8 socket to
the back of the Newton.

Both installed easily in just a few minutes. All tests so far are perfect.
This is a really nice upgrade to my MP2100's. At last, I am free of those
pesky dongles!

David has done a splendid job of engineering this little device. If you
missed out, look for him to perhaps announce another opportunity to buy one.
You will be entirely pleased I believe.

Thank you, David, for this liberating gadget!

Regards,

Richard.