Re: [NTLK] Lee Moon and Movies

From: mi(c)i (mici_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 00:35:30 PDT

well, i was just doing the same thing. note that the source allows you to
create b&w movies. just switch the GetPictAsBits function with MakePixFamily
and you can use 2- or 4bit color depth (hey, gray is a color as well,
right?). my thanks goes to Marco Mailand as well.

Michael Vacik
mici_at_mac.com