Re: [NTLK] notes and scrolling..

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 22:25:39 PDT

yah.. mucho-swanky.. i was a dummy and didnt realize that one has to hit
the button to enable scrolling... and that proggy to mini-me the button
bar is great.. except...

when i made it mini, i figured i ought to file the Extras app in with
all the others that were on the bar instead of lving by itself in the
Unfiled folder. BAD IDEA. now, when i retore the buttonbar _nothing_
is in it, not even the Extras Drawer! so, i hit the restart button,
hoping to fool the goblins responsible, no dice. I hit the restart
button again, and held my thumbnail on the left edge of the screen to
prevent anything from loading upon restart... no dice, cept now Avi's
Backdrop is no longer the backdrop... just notepad. Thats a Bad Thing.

        Ayone got any ideas on how to get acces to the extras folders? I'm
all ears! The only thing i can think of is to file all the notes on a
card (at least i can save them) and do a restart/ hold the power button
down type deletion... which is uber-lame.