Re: [NTLK] Working SER-001

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 15:34:15 PDT

Hey all,
        Just wanted to chime in with my excellent excellent experience with
the SER-001. It was very easy to install, and I am thrilled! I have the
"case bulge" syndrome as well, but I don't see any real problem. The
port cover still closes flush. I made sure just not to retighten the
screw in that area as much. I can't wait to purchase the audio adapter
from you, Dave!

Thanks
Brad Tober