Re: [NTLK] notes and scrolling..

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 13:33:30 PDT

On 10:18 PM 6/21/01 +0200, Oliver Brose quoth:
>You're talking about that particular thingie on could see on the X-Files,
>aren't you? In that episode with the nano-robots in Skinner's blood. I'm
>almost 100% sure that Mr. K. used a Newton to control them, and that
>Newton featured some sort of scrollbar.
>I may not remember this correctly, as it's been about 2 years since I last
>saw that episode.

Ha! I'm not the only one who saw that. I went around for weeks looking for
the Newton program to decide who lives and who dies.

Gosh, I'm posting a lot lately. Ahhh, slow weeks with the boss on vacation...

later,

ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
Newton Connections:
         The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web.
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton. Still intelligent after all these years.