[NTLK] Binhexer: help?

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 01:46:56 PDT

As sent to Prism: any assistance much appreciated!

Hiya
have what I hope is a simple query.

Have a recording from my MP2100 that I'm trying to export to my (Win 98)
Dtop via (registered) BinHexer.

Comes thru as 4 RTf's...ok.
I consilidate these into 1 rtf via cut-and paste.
Change the RTF to a txt document (via Word's "save as" dialog).
Change the txt extension to an hqx
*attempt* decoding with Stuffit - which tells me its not an HQX document??

Any and all comments would be appreciated: I _really_ need these sound
files!

A simple method in addition to do the above would be _great_!! - at present,
am doing each step manually. Has someone written a Visual Basic script (or
similar) to do the consolidation/translation process onthe Dtop?

Many thanks for your help,

-Darl Singh