[NTLK] FMPC Goth

From: Michael Schaefer (mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 23:35:22 PDT

Sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of University exams, but I had a look
at Goth. If you remember it expired on me about a mopnth ago. Well, I
reinstalled it and it is running again with no fiddling. I've had it on for
a couple of days so I don't know how long it will last ( hopefully two-three
months like before ). So, we may only need to reinstall it periodically. I
still haven't solved the syncing problem but will have another look at that
in my break.

As a side note. I may have been the only person with the problem. But, the
Emate Stylii pack. I tried to order them a couple of times and they never
responded to my faxes, emails or letters. I'm not sure if it had to do with
my location ( Australia ) but I was pretty annoyed with them. But, I found a
better stylus BIC produce a pen called the e3 which has a pacer, blue pen
and stylus on it. It works pretty well and was only a couple of bucks.

Michael