Re: [NTLK] SER-001 and implant speed

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 22:38:38 PDT

>1. I don't suppose this board in anyway circumvents the incompatiblity with
>the IMplant board?

  I'm ventureing the answer to this is no. But could a buffer chip be
interposed between the serial-port lines and the CPU to compensate for the
increased clock speed when the implant is active? Or could the keyboard be
modified to put use a higher clock speed (it may use an extenal clock
signal, it doesn't look like there's an ocscillator in the kbd)?

Jim Witte