Re: [NTLK] NCU: ...an error has occurred (-1)

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 21:44:34 PDT

Have you tried deleting the prefs for NCU & CO ? Have you tried to export
to a new blank file ? Have you moved or altered the original files you
exported to ?

If you are trying to export 1600 Names from the Newton - how much RAM do you
have assigned to NCU, to CO, and to the little COrgAE2 applet in the
Intellilink folder ? 1600 Names should require a pretty large chunk of
memory in at least one of these.

Paul Nuernberger